Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Happy'Cam'per

OK, I think I'm getting it but could you repeat that one more time please?

--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,

wrote in message
ups.com...
There is no conjecture nor opinion from nice aqauscapes and nice
healthy growing plants.

I have both.

Careful whom you take advice from and listen to, a universal truth is
that healthy plant growth = no algae growth/issues.

So focus on the plant growth.
More CO2, more nutrients

Algae do better at lower nutrients than plants, not higher.
Algae are also in a different niche than plants due to their much
smaller size and requirements.

Regards,
Tom Barr