Old 26-05-2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default best plants?

i would like to plant small bushes and perennials on both sides of my front
porch.
there are no rain gutters on the overhang, and these would have to "stand
up" to occasional downpour.
any suggestions?

Old 26-05-2007, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"readandpostrosie" expounded:

i would like to plant small bushes and perennials on both sides of my front
porch.
there are no rain gutters on the overhang, and these would have to "stand
up" to occasional downpour.
any suggestions?

Yes, post over in rec.gardens, you'll get more traffic.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Old 27-05-2007, 02:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default best plants? Come on group!

There has to be somebody that grows in the same zone for goodness sakes?
I wish I could help you Ann, maybe someone will respond.
Cheers & good luck,
Wendy
"readandpostrosie" wrote in message
thanks!

Old 28-05-2007, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"Wendy7" expounded:

There has to be somebody that grows in the same zone for goodness sakes?
I wish I could help you Ann, maybe someone will respond.

Not me, Wendy, I was replying to the OP.