Old 19-06-2008, 04:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Flowers from Krakow for Mary Fisher

I promised to send some flowers to Mary from Krakow.
Just got back to Bristol today, This picture was of some flowers in one of
the many markets in Krakow.

Mary please don't tell my other half that I'm sending you flowers :-)

Will post to you all soon, with a link to my Krakow website, with lots more
pictures of flowers in Krakow

Kind regards
Dave

Attached Thumbnails
Flowers from Krakow for Mary Fisher-krakow-pix.jpg
Old 19-06-2008, 04:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Dave" wrote in message
I promised to send some flowers to Mary from Krakow.

LOL!

Just got back to Bristol today, This picture was of some flowers in one of
the many markets in Krakow.

Mary please don't tell my other half that I'm sending you flowers :-)

I promise!

Will post to you all soon, with a link to my Krakow website, with lots
more pictures of flowers in Krakow

Please do.

Your comment about your wife reminds me of the time I had to stop beekeeping
and offered my bees and lots of equipment and books to someone who'd asked
if anyone could advise him on how to begin. He waw fairly local, was an
organic gardener and an historian so he was ideal.

He turned up on the doorstep with a huge bouquet. His neighbour, a Methodist
minister, had seen him with the beautiful flowers and asked if they were for
his wife. No, they were for a lady he'd met on the internet.

A few seconds passed then the minister commented that he'd heard of women
like that :-)

Eventually I had to go to Steve's house to meet his wife because she
couldn't believe that someone with so many strange activities and incidents
could be true ...

Mary