Old 19-05-2009, 06:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Help save the rain forest. please!

Adding your name costs nothing, but without it, deforestation might
just cost us the Earth.

http://www.rainforestsos.org/

The future of the rainforest is our future too.

Sign up
Old 19-05-2009, 09:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"joevan" wrote in message
Adding your name costs nothing, but without it, deforestation might
just cost us the Earth.

http://www.rainforestsos.org/

The future of the rainforest is our future too.

Sign up

Joevan,
Thank you for spreading the good word - I also click on the Hunger site
each day - it includes the Rainforest site - a click a day helps save a
little forest I hope.

Regards,
BeachBum (Jim)

Old 21-05-2009, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

As a breast cancer survivor and as part of my daily computer routine, I
click here
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/c...faces?siteId=2
By clicking, you help fund mammograms for women in need. Your click is paid
for by site sponsors. Shop with the sponsors and generate more funds for
the cause.

During the month of May, if a goal of 250 clicks is met sponsors will fund
100 additional mammograms. With only 11 days left, we are only 50% there.
So please click everyday!

While there, I click on the other five tabs (causes) displayed across the
top of the screen. Hunger, child health, literacy, rainforest and animal
rescue are the other causes that you can support with a simple click.

Thanks!
Pam

Old 21-05-2009, 06:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 21 May 2009 12:14:33 -0400, "Basketweaver"
wrote:

As a breast cancer survivor and as part of my daily computer routine, I
click here
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/c...faces?siteId=2
By clicking, you help fund mammograms for women in need. Your click is paid
for by site sponsors. Shop with the sponsors and generate more funds for
the cause.

During the month of May, if a goal of 250 clicks is met sponsors will fund
100 additional mammograms. With only 11 days left, we are only 50% there.
So please click everyday!

While there, I click on the other five tabs (causes) displayed across the
top of the screen. Hunger, child health, literacy, rainforest and animal
rescue are the other causes that you can support with a simple click.

Thanks!
Pam

That is great, Pam. I clicked on all, and sent the url to a lot of
friends.
Old 21-05-2009, 08:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

[...]

Also, please don't forget our furry friends and click on
http://www.freekibble.com/ to contribute free kibble for dogs and cats in
animal shelters.

Regards,
BeachBum (Jim)

Old 22-05-2009, 05:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Bless you, Wendy!

Old 22-05-2009, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I just feed the cats and dogs, Jim. :-)