Old 14-10-2009, 04:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default ID please

Nana

Attached Thumbnails
ID please-img_2148-small-.jpg
Old 14-10-2009, 04:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Forgot to say that it has some kind of small globes about the size of
marbles.

Nana

"NanaWilson" wrote in message
Nana

Attached Thumbnails
ID please-img_2157-small-.jpg
Old 14-10-2009, 11:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Thanks Bob. We are in Maryland. Is it a perennial?

Nana

"Nothome" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:48:23 -0400, "NanaWilson"
wrote:

Forgot to say that it has some kind of small globes about the size of
marbles.

Nana

I do not know the proper name, but dig it up and get rid of it quickly.
Here in central Florida it should qualify as a noxious weed. Those
little globes, or as we call them "potatoes", have a 200% germination
rate. Or so it seems.

Tampa Bob

Old 19-10-2009, 05:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I'm not sure that's the same plant as the one that grows here in
Florida. The leaves look a bit larger on Nana's plant. The one
that grows here in Florida, the leaves are typically 3 or 4 inches
long at most, I think. Hopefully Bob will post another comment to
either confirm my input or suggest something else.

--
Jim Carlock
Natural Cure For Pink-Eye (Conjunctivitis/Stye/Hordeolum)

"NanaWilson" nnaoj5 at hotmail.com wrote...
: Thanks Bob. We are in Maryland. Is it a perennial?
:
: Nana
:
:
: "Nothome" wrote...
:

Old 19-10-2009, 05:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

It appears Radar posted a proper identity for the plant in the
other picture you posted, Nana. Thanks, Radar.

--
Jim Carlock

"Jim Carlock" wrote...
: I'm not sure that's the same plant as the one that grows here in
: Florida. The leaves look a bit larger on Nana's plant. The one
: that grows here in Florida, the leaves are typically 3 or 4 inches
: long at most, I think. Hopefully Bob will post another comment to
: either confirm my input or suggest something else.
:
: --
: Jim Carlock
: Natural Cure For Pink-Eye (Conjunctivitis/Stye/Hordeolum)
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...nctivitis.html

: "NanaWilson" nnaoj5 at hotmail.com wrote...
:: Thanks Bob. We are in Maryland. Is it a perennial?
::
:: Nana
::
::
:: "Nothome" wrote...
:: On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:48:23 -0400, "NanaWilson"
::