Old 10-09-2011, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default cyclamen purpurascens

Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
cyclamen purpurascens-cyclamen_purpurascens-0.jpg
Old 10-09-2011, 11:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Willi" wrote ...

Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

Love it, our Cyclamen hederifolium are now in full flower and coming up all
over the garden in both white and orchid pink, we are so lucky they like
this garden.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Old 10-09-2011, 11:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ekom.at,
Willi writes
Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

I hope you could smell it!

I once toured a cave in Slovenia which finishes at the bottom of a vast
sinkhole, a kilometre across and almost as deep. C purpurascens was
flowering all over the sides, the air was warm and the scent was
everywhere. I bought a plant to see if it would grow in my garden, put
it beside the lawn so that I could lie down and smell it. It seems
happy but one is not enough...
--
Sue ]
Old 11-09-2011, 12:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On 10/09/2011 6:03 PM, Willi wrote:
Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

I miss these....

Wolf K.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 00:03:33 +0200, Willi wrote:

Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

Wonderful. Lucky you are to have such a nice place so close to walk
in.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 11.09.2011 00:22, schrieb Bob Hobden:

"Willi" wrote ...

Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

Love it, our Cyclamen hederifolium are now in full flower and coming up
all over the garden in both white and orchid pink, we are so lucky they
like this garden.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

I'm glad you like them. Don't forget to take pictures!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 11.09.2011 01:26, schrieb Wolf K:
On 10/09/2011 6:03 PM, Willi wrote:
Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

I miss these....

Wolf K.

This particular one is situated in the center of Upper-Austria (the part
bordering to Germany/Bavaria in the East), in the most northern region
of Salzkammergut.
Have a nice weekend.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 11.09.2011 00:25, schrieb Mad Cow:
In way.telekom.at,
writes
Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

I hope you could smell it!

I once toured a cave in Slovenia which finishes at the bottom of a vast
sinkhole, a kilometre across and almost as deep. C purpurascens was
flowering all over the sides, the air was warm and the scent was
everywhere. I bought a plant to see if it would grow in my garden, put
it beside the lawn so that I could lie down and smell it. It seems
happy but one is not enough...

Unfortunately I didn't smell them. I'm living north of the Alps, maybe
they have a stronger scent in the South. I believe cyclamen are
self-fertilizing, so there are hopes that yours will reproduce if the
conditions are right.

Greetings, Willi
Old 11-09-2011, 01:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On 11/09/2011 4:25 AM, Willi wrote:
Am 11.09.2011 01:26, schrieb Wolf K:
On 10/09/2011 6:03 PM, Willi wrote:
Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...urascens-0.jpg

I miss these....

Wolf K.

This particular one is situated in the center of Upper-Austria (the part
bordering to Germany/Bavaria in the East), in the most northern region
of Salzkammergut.
Have a nice weekend.

The Salzkammergut is where I'm from,

Wolf K.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Photographed on a walk in the forests nearby.

Wonderful
This must be the first wild Cyclamen posted to the group
and a Gallium too
Thanks
--
Monterey, California USA