Old 06-04-2014, 05:55 AM
Registered User

Default mammillaria microhelia

I took the pic a few days ago. Have a nice weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
mammillaria microhelia-mammillaria_microhelia-4.jpg
Old 06-04-2014, 09:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article , Willi_9 Willi_9.db6ba4
writes

I took the pic a few days ago. Have a nice weekend.

How large is it? I don't want to be rude but in the picture it looks
just like M elongata (which is a much less prestigious cactus).
--
Sue ]
Old 06-04-2014, 01:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 6 Apr 2014 06:55:23 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

I took the pic a few days ago. Have a nice weekend.

Those little white blossoms seem so helpless and beautiful.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Registered User

You're probably right, I changed the name already in all my files. I had found the name in a book along with a picture that quite matched my cactus. And 'microhelia' was quoted as a typical beginners' cactus. So I thought it might be that. Thanks for the hint.
I love all your weeds and everyone else's pictures. Posting can be very tricky sometimes here, so I strictly reduced my comments and replies to avoid annoying rewriting of crooked letters and numbers or re-log-ins even if I wasn't logged out.

[Happened all now]