Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Lorraine Lawler

Default Winter Daisies - NW Indiana - Zone 5

Four years ago we bought two plants at a local fall festival that the
person called winter daisies (they had no plant tags). The next year
they bloomed; the next two years, the plants would grow well, then
individual stems would begin to die and by the fall, many of the stems
that weren't dead were less upright as if the weight of the stem
itself caused this. There were a few flowers. This spring I cut back
the new growth like I do for the hardy mums, but this has had no
effect and the stems are dying. Does anyone have any advice what we
could do to save these plants? Thanks - Lorraine