Old 07-03-2005, 03:08 AM
Me

Default When should I plant pea seeds Zone 5 Indiana.. thanks!

When should I plant pea seeds Zone 5 Indiana.. thanks!
Old 07-03-2005, 05:47 AM

Old 07-03-2005, 12:03 PM
omi

"Me" wrote in message
When should I plant pea seeds Zone 5 Indiana.. thanks!

The Indiana vegetable Planting Calendar at
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/HO-186.pdf
has a map that shows four areas with planting dates for over 100 different
vegetables for both spring and fall gardens. Olin

Old 07-03-2005, 12:05 PM

As soon as the soil can be worked. Now would be fine. If you're
planting on top of last year's garden you can just put the seeds into
the ground without further preparation. If it's muddy, lay a board
across the area to be planted and walk on that. You may want to stick
some extra tree branch refuse in the ground every foot or so for them
to climb.

Pea or not a pea Marq United Kingdom 2 26-03-2010 11:24 AM
Winter Daisies - NW Indiana - Zone 5 Lorraine Lawler Gardening 3 01-08-2005 06:45 PM
Swap Meet in Indianapolis, Indiana [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-07-2003 10:12 AM
Swap Meet in Indianapolis, Indiana [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 17-05-2003 05:56 AM
Bamboo in Southern Indiana? Jim Gardening 7 12-05-2003 01:32 AM