Old 31-08-2005, 10:38 PM

Default Fast Growing Hedges

We bought 50 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae online at the Botany Store
(www.botanystore.com) and they have grown so much in a year. We
expected about 3 feet but have got over 4 feet so far. The deer don't
touch them either. I'd highly recommend them as a fast growing
evergreen hedge or privacy screen. They grow up to 60 feet tall and 20
feet wide if not sheared! We're so glad we found them.

Old 31-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Jennifer

We bought 50 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae online at the Botany Store
(
www.botanystore.com) and they have grown so much in a year. We
expected about 3 feet but have got over 4 feet so far. The deer don't
touch them either. I'd highly recommend them as a fast growing
evergreen hedge or privacy screen. They grow up to 60 feet tall and 20
feet wide if not sheared! We're so glad we found them.

Spam spam spam spamity spam.

Fast Growing Trees
If you are looking for a fast growing hedge or privacy screen the
Botany Store
www.botanystore.com sell Thuja Green Giant arborvitae online. ...
triangle.gardens - Aug 31, 6:12 pm by milly - 1 message - 1 author

Gophers and deer
Kits, Try going to the Botany Store (www.botanystore.com)and buy some
Thuja
Green Giant arborvitae online. They are deer resistant ...
rec.arts.bonsai - Aug 31, 5:57 pm by - 5
messages - 3 authors

Fast Growing Hedges
The Botany Store (www.botanystore.com) is the place to go for
Thuja Green Giant arborvitae. Good value for money.
alt.landscape.architecture - Aug 31, 5:52 pm by
- 2 messages - 1 author

Fast Growing Hedges
We bought 50 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae online at the Botany Store
(
www.botanystore.com) and they have grown so much in a year. ...
rec.gardens - Aug 31, 5:38 pm by - 1
message - 1 author

[IMG] code is On

Fast growing seed for science project BNtylions Gardening 15 19-03-2009 03:07 PM
Fast growing hedges ? GoatDaddy Texas 24 03-02-2005 07:03 PM
how to get rid of fast growing grass in low growing lawn? Steve Gardening 1 18-07-2004 06:02 PM
Fast Growing Tree Tumbleweed United Kingdom 8 15-12-2002 08:09 PM
Growing Roses through Beech hedges Grahame Fendle United Kingdom 3 25-11-2002 05:07 PM