Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Pseud O. Nym

Default What can I do with all these Pomegranites ????

This year I have a large crop of Pomegranites on my trees, but I have yet
to discover any practical use for them.

Last year I gathered a few of the best looking ones and placed them on a
tray along with some other fruit. The other fruit was all consumed and
replenished many times during the winter months but the pomegranites just
stayed there. In the Spring when they began to go bad I threw the
pomegranites out with the garbage.

They did make a good decoration for my coffee-table, but there must be a
better use for them.

In past years I did not have the problem because the neighborhood kids
would walk by and pick all the fruit before they were even ripe. I had to
make modifications to my fencing and now I am considering re-designing my
fence once again so the kids can get at the pomegranites.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recipes ??

PON