Old 17-03-2003, 07:20 PM
gary linley

Default Water Feature

Hello anyone know what I add to my self contained wall mounted water feature
to give a mist or smokey effect from the water, i saw one on display but am
unsure how to achieve this effect.
Regards
Gary

Old 17-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Valkyrie

You'll find any place that sells the DIY table top fountain kits or pieces
has what they call a fogger. Michael's Arts & Crafts and JoAnn Fabrics and
Artco sells those things around here.

Val

Old 18-03-2003, 09:32 AM
gary linley

Hello Val,
I am resident in the Uk thanks for your help, do you have a link to the
stores web site available, thanks

Gary

Old 18-03-2003, 10:32 AM
Valkyrie

The stores I mentioned aren't in the UK, just ask for a table fountain
fogger where ever you buy your neighborhood table fountain supplies. Perhaps
YOU could do your own web search now that you know what they are.

"Valkyrie" wrote in message
You'll find any place that sells the DIY table top fountain kits or

pieces
has what they call a fogger. Michael's Arts & Crafts and JoAnn Fabrics

and
Artco sells those things around here.

Val

"gary linley" wrote in message
Hello anyone know what I add to my self contained wall mounted water

feature
to give a mist or smokey effect from the water, i saw one on display

but
am
unsure how to achieve this effect.
Regards
Gary

[IMG] code is On

Mossies in water feature Teddy Australia 20 18-12-2004 09:14 PM
Mossies in water feature Teddy Australia 19 05-12-2004 01:09 AM
Method running water from creek to garden water feature lee brown Gardening 1 23-04-2003 04:32 AM
Water feature gary linley Gardening 5 29-03-2003 04:56 AM
water feature manil United Kingdom 5 26-01-2003 11:37 AM