Old 18-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Marie Rainwater

Default Candle tree plant?

Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I think the blooms are yellow and look
like wax. Where can I get one?
Thanks
Marie

Old 18-10-2005, 08:08 PM
zxcvbob

Marie Rainwater wrote:
Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I think the blooms are yellow and look
like wax. Where can I get one?
Thanks Marie

You should be able to find seeds for them online if you search for
"Cassia alata".

Best regards,
Bob
Old 18-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Donald Gares

Marie Rainwater wrote:
Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I think the blooms are yellow and look
like wax. Where can I get one?
Thanks
Marie

The seeds are for sale all over e-Bay, following is one example:
http://tinyurl.com/ae2gn

Don

Old 18-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Travis

Marie Rainwater wrote:
Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I think the blooms are
yellow
and look like wax. Where can I get one?
Thanks
Marie

Did you Goggle for it?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 19-10-2005, 04:36 PM
how

" Marie Rainwater" wrote in message
Has anyone ever heard of this plant. I think the blooms are yellow and
look like wax. Where can I get one?
Thanks
Marie

Hi,
Perhaps Parmentiera cereifera is what you want.
HTH -_- how

no NEWS is good

[IMG] code is On

custom hand made plant/candle stands/ tables an signsd [email protected] Ponds 3 25-08-2005 10:49 PM
Custom hand made plant/candle stands/signs an tables [email protected] Gardening 0 25-08-2005 05:22 PM
[IBC] Candle Tree Anil Kaushik Bonsai 10 29-09-2004 05:22 PM
[IBC] Candle Tree Anil Kaushik Bonsai 0 26-09-2004 04:23 PM
[IBC] Fall Candle Pruning Tim Ahlen Bonsai 2 01-11-2003 02:12 AM