Old 21-11-2005, 01:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
MaxMustermann

Default Stupid mistake!!!

Hi all,

Aaarrrghhh.... I did a really stupid mistake...

Some weeks ago I planted ramson (ramp) seeds (in a box) and out of I
don't know how many, only 2 appeared some days ago. I was so happy!!

Anyways, I was pulling weed out of the soil (I do have weed because I
got some soil from the forest). S**t happens and I pulled out one of
the ramsons instead... my fault... I was not paying attention to what I
was doing

The tiny plant snapped completely from the root or to what it was
attached. I quickly made a little hole and placed it back in... but I
have to say that I killed it

Am I right that it's killed off or is there still hope?

Thanks,
Max

Old 21-11-2005, 06:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis

MaxMustermann wrote:
[...]

Are you a pirate?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 21-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Registered User

Smile

MaxMustermann Hi all,

Aaarrrghhh.... I did a really stupid mistake...

Some weeks ago I planted ramson (ramp) seeds (in a box) and out of I
don't know how many, only 2 appeared some days ago. I was so happy!!

Anyways, I was pulling weed out of the soil (I do have weed because I
got some soil from the forest). S**t happens and I pulled out one of
the ramsons instead... my fault... I was not paying attention to what I
was doing

The tiny plant snapped completely from the root or to what it was
attached. I quickly made a little hole and placed it back in... but I
have to say that I killed it

Am I right that it's killed off or is there still hope?

Thanks,
Max

max you said that the plant snapped off completely but is there a bit of the stem left at all? reason im asking is because if there is then some plants will regrow as long as there is a little bit of the plant itself left and you have a fair root system. hopefully this is the case with your plant. good luck. sockiescat.
Old 21-11-2005, 10:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Quite possibly, pirate and killing plants could go hand in hand.
Maybe
Be quite careful how you handle the pot that your plants are in. You
may get lucky.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Chuckie
In the frozen north zone 5

[IMG] code is On

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! [email protected] Bonsai 3 17-02-2005 05:37 PM
stupid, stupid, stupid... but I got 'em on sale! Kevin Orchids 10 18-07-2003 10:10 PM
Stupid mistake Saffy United Kingdom 10 20-06-2003 09:20 PM
[IBC] stupid mistake Carl L Rosner Bonsai 9 23-04-2003 06:44 PM
stupid mistake Dmitry Akselrod Bonsai 0 22-04-2003 09:20 PM