Old 15-12-2005, 10:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
mikney

Default A new method of plant propagation

TERNPC is a mature rapid plant propagating technique. The effect is
much better than tissue culture and any other conventional
propagating means. As a new propagating method, TERNPC has been put
into operation for 17 years. More than 550 kinds of plants have been
successfully multiplied. And this number is increasing every year by
50. There are now over 40 affiliated companies in production.

1 What is TERNPC?
“The technique of efficient & rapid non-test tube plant
clone”(TERNPC) is a completely new system for rapid plant
propagation, first invented by Professor Li Changxiao. Through a
long-time practice, it has been proved to be an important
breakthrough both in the tube rapid plant propagation of modern
biotechnology and in the conventional seedling-breeding technique
that has been used by mankind for nearly 2000 years.

2 What is the characteristic of TERNPC?
The most significant characteristics of TERNPC can be described as low
cost, rapid speed, high efficiency, considerable benefit and easily
reaching large scale. This technology keeps the advantage of tissue
culture and conventional ways. At the same time, it overcomes the
disadvantages of them.

3 What is the difference between TERNPC and tissue culture?
Compared with tissue culture and conventional ways of propagation,
TERNPC is more advanced:

TERNPC
1) Expensive equipments needless
2) Few fields needed
3) Low cost and high benefit
4) High survival rate
5) Simple steps
6) Seedlings without mutation
7) Working at any time of the year
8) Suit for most plants

Tissue Culture
1) Need a lab or a big building
2) Difficult for a common people to master
3) Complex and costly facilities demanded
4) Lower Survival rate

Many tissue culturists and scholars who knew TERNPC come to an
agreement that TERNPC utmost decreases the risk of death when
seedlings are transplanted in the field from tubes; Utmost decreases
the threaten of contamination by microbe; Utmost decreases the
mutation of clones and keeps the nature of original plant materials;
Utmost decreases the cost of equipments, expandable goods, water,
electricity and labor.

4 Can all the plants be propagated by TERNPC?
More than 550 kinds of plants have successfully propagated by TERNPC.
And the number of plant species is growing every year in the speed of
no less than 50. As time flies, the quantity of the plants that bred
by TERNPC will be remarkable. Professor Li Changxiao, who is the
inventor of TERNPC, predicted that in all the seedlings produced by
asexual ways, the seedlings propagated by TERNPC would be the most.

5 How to manipulate?
First get a leaf with a bud and 3mm’s section of young stem as a
propagating unit, the cut of which is dealt with a kind of liquid
that include at least 200 ingredients, and then put it on the sand
bed. After a series of simple and effective management, it will grow
into a whole individual at last. One generation will be produced
within 20-60 days. The survival rate will reach to 80~100%.
This technique is not like other traditional propagating methods--if
you sow one seed you will get one plant; if you graft one bud you
will also obtain one plant; if you use one cutting you still will
have one plant. To TERNPC, using micro plant material will produce
lots of seedlings, the quantity of which will grow in geometrical
progression. The tech works in the condition that is like traditional
methods to some degree and the principle is similar with tissue
culture. Even the plant material from the tube can be used as the
propagating units.
The speed of inoculation is 3-5 times as fast as tissue culture. One
common employee can inoculate 3,000-5,000 materials per day (8
hours). A technician having been trained for 4 months can produce
30,000-100,000 seedlings of a species per month.

6 How about the adaptability of TERNPC in different areas?
Whether in the south or north, different latitude or different soil,
or different climate, the propagation can be carried on by different
methods.
As long as there is grass growing on the land, the soil can be used as
culture medium. If it is suitable for drinking, the water could meet
the demand of TERNPC.
So far more than 550 kinds of plants have been successfully
propagated.

7 How about the stability and reliability of TERNPC?
17 years’ applied practice, over 30 affiliated companies and
cooperative bases, more than 250,000,000 plants having been
propagated by TERNPC, covering an area of 250,000 mu, all of these
have proved its stability and reliability.

8 How to cooperate?
There are five ways to make a cooperative relationship.
1) Flexible cooperative way:
The customer puts forward to the cooperative ways that can realize all
win, of mutual reciprocity and mutual benefits
2) Close united type
Associated joint venture will be set up. The registered capital is
more than 500 000RMB. Party A (your company) becomes a shareholder by
way of investing cashes, accounts for % of shares of new company.
Party B (Ningxia Kelong Industrial Co. Ltd) becomes a shareholder by
way of investing technology (technique of efficient & rapid
non-tube plant clone: TERNPC), accounts for % of the share of new
company. Cooperative time limit is more than ten years. The scale of
production shall reach more than one or ten million, the profits will
be shared by their share proportions. This method’s characteristic
does not restrict the variety, can carry on the working together of
non-physical assets.
3) Consigned project
According to market, your company put forward to the varieties of
rapid propagation. You consign task to our company. Parties sign
consigned contract including specification, price of the variety, the
production scale is no less than 1 million. After the contract is
signed, you need to prepay % cash. We organize the technical staff
and skilled worker to put into production in time in your place. We
are responsible for to all produce and manage. Our company must
finish the task of seedling on schedule. At the same time, you must
pay cash. This method characteristic is that operation is very quick;
we can begin to produce the seedlings on your base in 7-10 days after
the contract is signed. The responsibility of both sides is very
clear. The consigned price of the seedling is much lower than the
price in the market.
4) Technological service supply
This way is mainly suitable for the company of a small amount of
fund, single variety and small production scale. This company
produces 500 000 nursery stock or so.
5) Your side propose
You side can offer us your own plan. Before establishing cooperative
relationship, we may sit at desk and discuss the details.

9 What work should be done before cooperation?
Market investigation, including market direction, kinds and amount
needed, etc. And then make a clear decision that what plants you want
to produce. email:

10 After cooperation, what kind of work should we do? What
kind of work should you do?
Your fund, administrative staff should be put in place in time. Get
the working condition ready such as the ground for production, the
raw material, tools for production, planting resources, workers’
living condition, etc. We will send the technical staff and
administrative staff at the time. They will help you to finish the
company's registration and the preparation of production

11 What is the cooperative responsibility of both sides?
Your prime responsibility is: Financial administration, opening up
market, selling the nursery stock, the fund of production, the
preparation and supplement of material, the recruitment of the
skilled worker and the daily administration.
Our prime responsibility is: the application of technology, the
management of technology assistants, the training of skilled worker
and help you open up market and sell the products.

12 Who is suitable for the work?
TERNPC is easier to master than tissue culture and can be well
accepted by people. People of all arrangements are able to take all
or part of the work easily.

Old 15-12-2005, 01:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

How do I know this is a worthwhile buisness? Do I get to see someone in
person?
Do you have a website? I need more information.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Old 15-12-2005, 05:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Layne

Did a Google and came up with these sites:

http://www.clonep.com/english/index.asp

http://www.clonep.com/english/Tissue...20or%20not.htm

FTW, this person has been posting this info in other plant and
gardening forums.

Layne

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:12:59 GMT, "Koi-lo"
wrote:

"Wolf Kirchmeir" wrote in message
.. .

Old 15-12-2005, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wolf Kirchmeir

Chuckie wrote:

How do I know this is a worthwhile buisness? Do I get to see someone in
person?
Do you have a website? I need more information.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

It's spam.

You think?

Well, the guy is offering a product consisting of secret ingredients of
some kind. And he's offering you (if you bite) the opportunity to get in
on the ground floor with a product that will make miyyuns and miyyuns of
dollars. Don't know about you, but it's enough to make me suspicious.
Old 15-12-2005, 11:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Its spam, he won't even write back.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Old 16-12-2005, 05:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default A new method of plant propagation - ITS A SCAM

Its not just spam, its a SCAM.

He doesn't want you to write back, he just wants your money.

ups.com...

Old 16-12-2005, 06:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chuckie

Thats right!
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Old 17-12-2005, 05:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:01:58 GMT, lid (mikney)
wrote: lots of badly written silliness that I clipped. I only wanted to note the
irony of a spammer having a 'no-spam' return address. Even spammers don't want
spam. I wish they'd get a clue.

Old 17-12-2005, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam
Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Swyck