Old 13-03-2006, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
isabel

Default Spring is here (I think)

I'm in TN and it looks like it's here....things are blooming and mother
nature seems to be waking up from winter....

YAY!!!

isabel

Old 13-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Registered User

Smile

isabel I'm in TN and it looks like it's here....things are blooming and mother
nature seems to be waking up from winter....

YAY!!!

isabel

hi isabel im from southwestern ontario. we have had really nice weather here the last few days and the snow is almost gone. the mosses on the trees are changing colour and the trees are starting to get the leaf bud ends in now so i dont think that spring will be long in coming. saw some canada geese the other day and thats a pretty good sign around here. have a great day.
cyaaa sockiescat.
Old 14-03-2006, 03:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

HA ha ha

I thought spring was here. Now I have the 2 feet of snow I was wanting
in December. But late frosts and snow are part of how this SoCal high
elevation is. Really nice. Two days, or 3, of snowing. So I get to
not do any gardening for a while.

It was cool to see the paperwhites with snow on them. Now I can't
see them at all. Can't see much but the bent over shrubbery.

bahB Anza, CA 4200'