Old 05-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Haubrey

Default Narrow Screening Hedge in Pacific Northwest

I'm looking for recommendations on screening plants.

I'm trying to find a fast-growing (at least one foot per year)
evergreen shrub that would work well as a screening hedge. Ideally,
I'd like the plant to be fairly narrow so that I don't need to do much
pruning. A mature height of 5 to 10 feet would be great. I life in the
Pacific Northwest, zone 7.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Heidi
Old 11-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Haubrey

Thanks.

-Heidi

Corliss Bros Nursery wrote in message . ..
Thuja occidentalis 'Smaragd' 3'W x 10'H
available at your local nursery.

ps- no such thing as a fast growing plant which stays small.