Old 15-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Byker

Default White airport security guards, kills and rapes 15 year old.

All I can say is that I am ashame. Ashame that a white male could do
such a thing. The reason I say that, is because I post a lot of bad
things about blacks. And it really is a low blow when one of my own
does the cruel stuff.
This was really cruel.

Byker

http://www.sunspot.net/news/nationwo...214feb14.story

Airport Security Guard Admits Killing
By Associated Press

February 14, 2003, 12:53 PM EST

GERING, Neb. -- The man charged with abducting, raping and killing a
15-year-old newspaper carrier from his neighborhood has confessed to
investigators, a court document stated.

During questioning, Jeffrey A. Hessler admitted he picked up Heather
Guerrero as she delivered papers before dawn Tuesday, had sex with
her, drove her to an abandoned house about 12 miles from Gering and
shot her, the document said.

Hessler, a security guard at Western Nebraska Regional Airport in
Scottsbluff, said he tossed Guerrero's belongings out of his car as he
drove back to Gering, according to the document. Authorities continued
to search for her clothes and her canvas newspaper bag.

He was arraigned Thursday in Scotts Bluff County Court on charges of
murder, kidnapping, sexual assault and use of a firearm to commit a
felony.

Hessler, 24, was being held without bail in the county jail. A
preliminary hearing was set for Feb. 25.

Guerrero's body was found Wednesday in the abandoned house. She died
from a single gunshot to the head.

Hessler lived with his parents about a block from the Guerrero home,
where about 1,000 people turned out for a candlelight vigil Thursday
night.

One of those attending the vigil was Shayla Alex, who used to baby-sit
for Guerrero and grew up with Hessler.

"It's been a hard pill to swallow," Alex said. "I feel like this is
still my neighborhood. These are my roots. I wanted to be here to show
support for Heather's family. My heart also goes out to (Hessler's)
parents, as well."

Last August, another 15-year-old girl delivering the same newspaper,
the Scottsbluff Star-Herald, was sexually assaulted, police said. That
case remains unsolved, and authorities said they are investigating
whether Hessler could be involved.
Old 15-02-2003, 11:15 PM
PM6564

Byker" wrote in message
om...
All I can say is that I am ashame. Ashame that a white male could do
such a thing. The reason I say that, is because I post a lot of bad
things about blacks. And it really is a low blow when one of my own
does the cruel stuff.
This was really cruel.

Byker

http://www.sunspot.net/news/nationwo...er-carrier-sla
in0214feb14.story

I think you want alt.trailer.repair

Old 16-02-2003, 04:39 AM
DemocRAT

Byker wrote:

All I can say is that I am ashame. Ashame that a white male could do
such a thing. The reason I say that, is because I post a lot of bad
things about blacks. And it really is a low blow when one of my own
does the cruel stuff.
This was really cruel.

Byker

What does this have to do with Home Repair, Classical Music and/or Gardens?
Once again, Byker, I am not able to understand your logic.

DemocRAT