Old 22-03-2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.music.beatles,alt.slack
Cameron

Default Making my own fertilizer

"Runnnerr" wrote in
message . theremailer.net...
Before you all sigh a collective _gross_ hear me out. I'm an avid gardener

Cows dont eat near cow shit, Sheep dont eat near sheap shit, they will both
happily eat near each others shit.

Any pathogens in your fecies are by definition ones that can live in you.
I'ts probally a poor decision higine wise.

There may well be laws against these sorts of behaviors as well.

And I've never heard a sub Geinii refer to the church as an orginisation
before. Disorginisation sure... But orginisation? you sure you paid your $30
and schismed to form your own church after you were ordaned?

Old 26-03-2006, 02:05 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.music.beatles,alt.slack
Quintal

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:33:22 +1000, "Cameron"
wrote:

"Runnnerr" wrote in
message . theremailer.net...
Before you all sigh a collective _gross_ hear me out. I'm an avid gardener

Cows dont eat near cow shit, Sheep dont eat near sheap shit, they will both
happily eat near each others shit.

Any pathogens in your fecies are by definition ones that can live in you.

yup many diseases come from exposition to human feces.

I'ts probally a poor decision higine wise.

There may well be laws against these sorts of behaviors as well.

And I've never heard a sub Geinii refer to the church as an orginisation
before. Disorginisation sure... But orginisation? you sure you paid your $30
and schismed to form your own church after you were ordaned?

lol