Old 02-04-2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bishoop

Default Mandivilla Problems

I live in Central Florida.

We planted about 15 Mandeville plants last week. Some are doing well and
some not so well. The problem plants, some look wilted, some are dropping
leaves and buds.

A problem plant can be with two feet of one that is doing well. They all
got the same fertilizer and equal amounts of watering.

Any suggestions?