Old 05-04-2006, 06:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default scion wood for grafting and bareroot fruit trees

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 23:31:27 GMT, "John Kring" wrote:

Maybe you should try grafting up a crab apple tree for the robins and then
you'd KNOW why I sent it to this group.

I 'KNOW why' you spewed your message in this and all the other groups - you are
an unprincipled lowlife SPAMMER. You've never posted anything in rec.gardens
before you began your repeated advertisements, you live in the same ZIP code as
your 'discovery', and you used the same tired old form that all you
unimaginative lowlife spammers think will deceive us into thinking your message
is legitimate: "I found this interesting site...etc." Like we haven't all seen
this many times before, like we can't smell your stink even upwind.

My guess, since you are involved with computers, is you probably coded their
pages ('designed their site') and consider this illicit advertisement part of
the package, but for all I know or care you could well be the guy who sweeps up
around the place. Either way, you probably think you are hot stuff and are going
to put one over on us while successfully violating Usenet rules. But you are not
hot stuff, you have fooled no one except yourself, and if you don't stop this
incredibly offensive spamming I will devote some time and effort to stopping you
by reporting you to your ISP and your ISP's access provider and so on up the
chain until we are all rid of you. I might even report you to your client (or
employer, or investment, or whatever) and explain how you have damaged their
reputation in Usenet. They certainly have a right to know how you have behaved
here, and how ineptly you went about it.