Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2006, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default ok, I've posted pictures

ok, I've posted pictures of the raised gardens in Fairy Holler on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Bear in mind that it's still early spring
and the bare area's haven't filled in yet. But there they all are in all
their glory. and a bonus. The white and hot pink striped tree peony in the
former "tomato box" that Squire originally built for me tomato's, has almost
burst open all it's huge buds in eye popping flowers. enjoy!
madgardener up on the beautiful sunny ridge,back in Fairy Holler overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36