Old 01-05-2006, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mary

Default TIME IN A GARDEN

Don't know if this is the right forum for this subject, but as an avid
gardener and author of a new novel that embraces the spirituality of
gardening, I thought it might be appropriate to bring the novel to your
attention and, maybe, even start a topic thread about the spirituality
of gardening.

"Time in a Garden" tells the poignant story of a crew of senior
citizens who plant a flower garden along an exit to their tiny rural
community in an attempt to reverse its economic decline. The novel is
laced with gardening tips, wit and wisdom and should appeal to
gardeners of all ages...anyone who sees in gardening a metaphor for
life and meaning especially in the changing seasons of their lives.

Editors have said of the novel, "Engaging." "Lovely characters." "An
intriguing plot."

More information is available at
http://www.northforknaturals.com/MaryAgria.htm

Thank you for your interest and my apologies if this is not the
appropriate place for this topic.

Mary