Old 05-06-2006, 06:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
glenon

Default Madgardener

Madgardener asked me to post that her computer is kapoot for now and is
unable to use it. She is sorry for this inconvenience. As am I! She is
fine, just talked to her, but she said if you hear screams from SE TN, it is
probably her trying to fix her computer!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

Old 05-06-2006, 09:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gloria

Thanks, Gloria, dang, I hope she gets it fixed soon!

Gloria, the other one....NE AL

.. .

Old 05-06-2006, 10:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val

"glenon" wrote in message
.. .
Madgardener asked me to post that her computer is kapoot for now and is
unable to use it. She is sorry for this inconvenience. As am I! She is
fine, just talked to her, but she said if you hear screams from SE TN, it
is probably her trying to fix her computer!

I haven't heard any screams but I'm wondering if those whacks with that big
hammer she's using to fix her computer is registering on our Richter Scale
up here in Seattle.

Val

Old 05-06-2006, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
glenon

Probably! But wait for the screams!!!!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure