Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-06-2006, 04:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Matthew Reed

Default Zuchinni - how long to leave on vine?

More n00b questions :-) My zuchinni developed the first female blossom 3
days ago. There were no
males open, so I don't know if it got fertilized or not. 3 days later it's
not that big. Should I just pick it and toss it? How long should I want from
blossom time till I give up on it? It looks like tomorrow an male and a
female will both be open, so I'm thinking of picking this one and tossing it
so the plant can spend it's strength on the new ones.

[IMG] code is On

how long to leave on wire James Bonsai 0 22-02-2004 12:05 AM
How long to leave lights on? Aku, Shapeshifting Master Of Darkness Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 18-07-2003 10:16 AM
How long to leave lights on? Aku, Shapeshifting Master Of Darkness Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 08-06-2003 05:56 AM
How long should I leave my lights on? Bill Beam Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:26 AM
How long should I leave my lights on? Bill Beam Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 08-04-2003 07:08 AM