Old 04-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Registered User

Default Recommendations for Nice Corner Garden Shurb type Plant

Hi,

We have some space in our garden in the corner where two fences meet for a nice shrub type plant, parents would like something that flowers and is quite attractive, I've seena couple of ncie species in books but when I google they are apparently rare and can't see them in local garden centre. Can anyone recommend anything and also recommend a goood line seller of plants and shrubs and trees etc.

Really glad to have found this site, take a lot of pride in our garden, there i lots of bird feeding activity and lots of nice shrubs around the perimeter, want to learn more from knowledgable folk on here, many thanks!
Old 05-08-2006, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

--
UK2004

camelias available in the uk?