Old 09-08-2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Minor attack of sticky pot syndrome

I stopped a favorite garden center/farm stand. All plants, buy one get one
free. Oh dear - 5 more heuchera, a yellow blooming false indigo and a
perennial baby's breath.

And the fresh veggies I drove there for....patty pan squashes and some
"black" cherry tomatoes.

Gee, it isn't that far to drive - wonder if next door neighbor wants to take
a ride????

Cheryl

Old 10-08-2006, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I stopped a favorite garden center/farm stand. All plants, buy one get one
free. Oh dear - 5 more heuchera, a yellow blooming false indigo and a
perennial baby's breath.

And the fresh veggies I drove there for....patty pan squashes and some
"black" cherry tomatoes.

Gee, it isn't that far to drive - wonder if next door neighbor wants to take
a ride????

Cheryl

doncha just love the occasional bout with sticky pot syndrome? I had an
episode myself last week, but it was deliberate.........I'll write to
ya'll and share mine with youse guys. by the way......a YELLOW false
indigo? I have the PINK one............where'd you find a YELLOW
one?????? (how much, she asks scared that it's
affordable................)
maddie up on the sticky and packed and overgrown and weedy ridge, back
in Fairy Holler (you can't see the house hardly for the perennials!)
overlooking hazy and murky English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone
7, Sunset zone 36