Old 12-08-2006, 08:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default No more gardening for me

So it is you Victoria. The screen name threw me, but the more I read
the thread, the more I realized it was you. Hang in there, I think that
someone who loves gardening as much you do will somedaybe able to
return to the good dirt.

Tom
Allison Park, PA

Old 12-08-2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 12 Aug 2006 12:50:39 -0700, "Pete E. Kruzer"
wrote:

So it is you Victoria. The screen name threw me, but the more I read
the thread, the more I realized it was you. Hang in there, I think that
someone who loves gardening as much you do will somedaybe able to
return to the good dirt.

Tom
Allison Park, PA

I wonder if they sell a gardening version of a wet suit or biosuit,
LOL. That bacteria just WANT me and has to HAVE me.

I do have to admit paying to have my property weeded is a brilliant
idea I never thought of! So, there is an upside to it all. I was in
the dumper the other day. I'm better now.

Thanks so much to you all,
Victoria