Old 21-08-2006, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tomcat Mole Bait

Every year I have mole infestations from three different areas. I have
tried all the repellants, etc. and nothing worked. I have been using
professional trappers for the last 2 years, which did work but was very
expensive.

This year I heard the ads for Tomcat and gave it a try. The next day
after applying the bait all mole activity ceased in that area. I have
done 3 applications, one for each area. I did these on different days,
out of laziness. Where I didn't apply the bait the activity continued.
The day after I applied the bait all activity stopped on that run.

The bottom line is Tomcat was 100% effective. It is the only chemical
I have tried over the last 14 years that actually works. It is a
little on the expensive side, but it is certainly cheaper than
professional trapper.

I just wished I found it years ago. My yard is so chewed up from years
of moles that I would have to redo the whole thing to make it smooth
again.

Highly recommended!

Old 25-08-2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

The bottom line is Tomcat was 100% effective.

It sure kills moles and other rodents. You're going to have to keep
using it, though, because it only kills the moles that eat it. I also
wonder about the long-term effects of this very powerful poison in the
water table, but maybe that's just me.

Sparky Organic

[IMG] code is On

Tomcat scaring fish? Elaine T Ponds 12 26-04-2005 04:09 AM
bait [email protected] Plant Science 0 01-02-2004 11:58 AM
New Gel Bait Now Available for Fire Ant Control Bob Batson Gardening 0 16-06-2003 08:20 PM
slugs bait eaten...... by cats? Philippe Gautier United Kingdom 7 28-05-2003 08:20 AM
Rabbit bait Don Dickson Gardening 13 25-05-2003 06:32 AM