Old 02-09-2006, 01:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
g.s g.s is offline

Default Heater

Hi I am waiting for my greenhouse to arrive, it is only 6ft3ins x
6ft3ins x 6ft7ins and i was hoping someone could tell me which kind of
heater i would need.......g.s

Old 02-09-2006, 02:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 2 Sep 2006 05:01:26 -0700, "g.s"
wrote:

Hi I am waiting for my greenhouse to arrive, it is only 6ft3ins x
6ft3ins x 6ft7ins and i was hoping someone could tell me which kind of
heater i would need.......g.s

Where do you live? It is based on night differential temperatures
because rarely does a greenhouse need heat during the day.

I have a 10x20x9 center ridge greenhouse. I use one space heater and
make sure the greenhouse is sealed off from wind and drafts. You may
be able to get away with one of those oil filled heaters in the center
of the greenhouse, but again I have no idea how cold it gets where you
live.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
g.s g.s is offline

Jangchub wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 05:01:26 -0700, "g.s"
wrote:

Hi I am waiting for my greenhouse to arrive, it is only 6ft3ins x
6ft3ins x 6ft7ins and i was hoping someone could tell me which kind of
heater i would need.......g.s

Where do you live? It is based on night differential temperatures
because rarely does a greenhouse need heat during the day.

I have a 10x20x9 center ridge greenhouse. I use one space heater and
make sure the greenhouse is sealed off from wind and drafts. You may
be able to get away with one of those oil filled heaters in the center
of the greenhouse, but again I have no idea how cold it gets where you
live.

Thanx for your advise, I live in the midlands, England. so it does not
get that cold but we do get some hard frosts.g.s.

[IMG] code is On

Anyone use a space heater in home for warm growing orchids? Elpaninaro Orchids 8 10-03-2003 04:44 AM
Buddy Heater TRAINMAN9 Orchids 5 24-02-2003 07:58 PM
Tank heater on a timer w/ lights? Dave Millman Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-02-2003 07:13 PM