Old 22-10-2006, 04:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
JIP JIP is offline

Default climber suggestions please

Hi

I'm in the Midlands. I just erected some trellis screening in my backgarden.
The garden is on a NE-SW line, and the side of the trellis I look at from
the house faces NE. It is in a shady area that doesn't see a lot of direct
sun because of nearby hedges and conifers.

I want an evergreen climber that will have colourful flowers, berries or
leaves at some time of the year - maybe in the winter, but that's not
critical. Any ideas please.

Many thanks