Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-04-2003, 03:56 AM
RWL

Default Driveway blocks?

Someone once told me that they had some type of concrete blocks
embedded within the lawn so that when the coal truck backed up to
deliver, it didn't sink in and leave ruts. When I looked at the area
in question, I didn't see them in the grass, so I don't know what they
look like, but they must have done the job.

Is there a special name for these blocks? I haven't checked at Lowe's
or any of the local garden centers yet, so pardon my ignorance, but
are they a common item? If so, what are they called? How easy is it
to install them? Any tips on doing the job right? Have they worked
well for anyone else?

TIA

RWL

******* Remove NOSPAM to reply *******