Old 13-01-2007, 03:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Northern CA here

Good morning all. I am looking for a site that gives me information on
starting or germinating seeds. I have started purple bean vines in the
past and now I am going to try some different vines as well ( have a
huge chain link fence that I would like to be covered in vines). I have
some boston ivy, purple cup & saucer and some other ones coming. I am
more interested on how to start this vines for transplanting in the
spring. Any help would be great!

Old 13-01-2007, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jan 13, 10:27*am, "bdeditch" wrote:
Good morning all. I am looking for a site that gives me information on
starting or germinating seeds. I have started purple bean vines in the
past and now I am going to try some different vines as well ( have a
huge chain link fence that I would like to be covered in vines). I have
some boston ivy, purple cup & saucer and some other ones coming. I am
more interested on how to start this vines for transplanting in the
spring. Any help would be great!

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...3830627.html?6

Here's a start. HTH