Old 27-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Registered User

Default Phoenix Palms querey?

Hi this is my first post so Hi to you all.
I have just bought a beautiful specimen of the above plant and it is very well established being 3m in height with a good trunk size. It is estimated at 18-20 yrs old.

I will be looking to plant it in a large raised border and currently the border is only half full with normal earth.
What should i fill the rest up with? I am a fairly novice gardener and soil is soil to me. I dont want anything that will be difficult to get hold of but need it in large quantity.

Also the builder filled in part of the rest of the gardens raised border with chopped up turf we had taken up, will this effect the integrity of the soil?

Thanks
Old 28-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Registered User

Anyone there?

[IMG] code is On

[IBC] Phoenix Graft Question randi sharp Bonsai 6 28-04-2003 02:56 PM
[IBC] phoenix graft and air layers Jim Lewis Bonsai 3 10-02-2003 06:25 PM
phoenix graft and air layers ss Bonsai 0 09-02-2003 08:55 PM
[IBC] Phoenix and Sidona area members Marty Haber Bonsai 3 08-02-2003 03:51 PM
Hardy Palms - long (was Trachycarpus Fortunei Palms) [email protected] United Kingdom 0 23-11-2002 04:15 AM