Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2007, 01:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default new things for walking sticks

Hey, last week I was walking down the road using my old battered grey
metal walking stick when i saw this lady with a real cool stick, all
patterned and really neat. I looked for a similar one and found what I
was looking for - its got a handle that is shaped to fit the palm of
my hand and so lessens the strain on my wrist. Hey check it out if you
are interested. http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...g_St ick.html
..
There are also some really cool natural sticks
http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...OB_STICKS.html
and the traditional sticks withhandles made from sheeps and antlers
horns http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...IC_STICKS.html.
I can tell you I have flung my old grey metal stick away. I now have
my egular anatomical stick, a small folding one to fit into my handbag
http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...ng_Sticks.html
and a few unusual ones for the hall stand - and they make great
talking points.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/acatalog/
COLLECTORS_CANES.html and I also a pair of hiking poles - I didn'e
find them too supportive but friends of mine and who are fiiter, say
they are essential when hill walking
http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...ING_POLES.html.
I really like the Knob sticks too http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...OB_STICKS.html

[IMG] code is On

walking sticks meemaw Texas 1 29-04-2007 08:17 AM
Walking Sticks - Dangerous or not? marcesent Texas 44 02-08-2006 09:45 PM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Walking Sticks Doing It [email protected] Gardening 0 30-11-2005 04:23 AM
Things are happening-things are quiet spakker United Kingdom 17 07-06-2005 01:05 AM
Walking Sticks? Martin C. Jensen Gardening 0 21-04-2003 06:44 PM