Old 16-06-2007, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default tree pruning

Sorry for the bother.

I have put together a website on pruning. before I link it to the
dictionary (www.treedictionary.com ) I was hoping someone could review this
for me. I am still
working on the section on branches and cracks. I will be getting some
pictures of cracks to add. I would really appreciate this. Any feed back
is welcome.

the web can be found at:
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...ing/index.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 18-06-2007, 04:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

i think this is very educational and im glad i found it. i love my trees and
dont like to hurt them. thanks for putting this out there.im sure i will
refer back to it in the future.
tina