Old 20-06-2007, 03:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Elderberries and Deer

On Jun 20, 12:52?am, Billy Rose wrote:
In article .com,

Sheldon wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

http://i10.tinypic.com/4zdbqmr.jpg

Is that a giant puffball behind the tree?

Yes, Calvatia propanetankus gigantea.

Wow. Hope nobody tries to cook it. I wondered if they'd evolved little
foot brackets. And stuff.

So far no one is cooking... I have a tenent living in that tree but so
far that family has not eaten any:http://i14.tinypic.com/52ohen5.jpg

Now I can't vouch for this ruffiian:http://i11.tinypic.com/4qicc4w.jpg

Got greens growing:http://i13.tinypic.com/4zvdwza.jpg

And growing:http://i14.tinypic.com/6fh4vus.jpg

These ladies can't be trusted with greens:
http://i14.tinypic.com/507vnzm.jpg

Big lightening and thunder storm here so having trouble with my
connection... just wanted to add a word about if you look real
carefully in the field behind those deer there are some wild turkeys
that I didn't notice until I downloaded that picture... snapped nigh
on 1500 from my rear deck, so pic is a bit rough.

You almost seem normal Sheldon but yet you can't tell us why
JoeSparebedroom was so wrong.

JSB posts under many names and is a known phony, as are you (Newbie
that you are)... likely you're one and the same, which explains your
interest. To date you've posted nothing useful, you are simply a
troll. Bye.

Old 20-06-2007, 08:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

Sheldon wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

[...]

Little prickly today, ain't we?

We... speak for your own teensy prickly... I'm sure you're all
prick... wtf put you in charge of judgment. Ask me if I care what a
know-nothing the likes of you thinks.

Old 20-06-2007, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Charlie wrote:

sorry to have not played with you the way you like.

You play with guys, I don't.

Yer Olde Irish Buddy

You ain't my buddy... and you're a whole lot more Smarmy than Irish.

Old 20-06-2007, 10:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

Sheldon wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Amos Nomore wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

[...]

Well let's put it this way. Perhaps I need to protect myself against JSB
(as you call him). What has he done to earn such disrespect from you?
Hmmm? It really is a very, very simple question. Then you disparage my
character for asking,"why?". Newbie? Is that usually a pejorative? You
must have been a Newbie once yourself. Then Charlie observes that you
seem to be worked up about something and you come back at him with
profanities? Seems like a lot of Strum and Drang on your part, just to
avoid a simple question.

How long do you have to be in USENET before you can feel free to
disparage others without cause?

Little prickly today, ain't we?

We... speak for your own teensy prickly... I'm sure you're all
prick... wtf put you in charge of judgment. Ask me if I care what a
know-nothing the likes of you thinks.

Twas ever thus.

BTW...I'm not quite a know-nothing.......you taught me some good stuff
about trees.

Thanks, sorry to have not played with you the way you like.

Yer Olde Irish Buddy
Charlie

--
Billy
Old 21-06-2007, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article . com,
Sheldon wrote:

Charlie wrote:

sorry to have not played with you the way you like.

You play with guys, I don't.

Yer Olde Irish Buddy

You ain't my buddy... and you're a whole lot more Smarmy than Irish.

Sexist, racist, homophobe and the list grows. Actually, it fits with
people suffuring from dementia. They can almost seem normal but they
often get this paranoid edge to them. Now, I'm not saying this to excuse
Sheldon, but his behavior could have an organic basis. Probably bears
watching.
--
Billy

[IMG] code is On

elderberries [email protected] Gardening 0 18-08-2016 01:44 AM
Colorful Elderberries Pavel314 Edible Gardening 0 24-03-2008 12:46 AM
can somebody set me straight about elderberries? [email protected] Gardening 7 15-09-2006 04:03 PM
Elderberries capstan United Kingdom 18 24-01-2006 10:42 PM
are all elderberries edible? Dianna Visek Edible Gardening 9 20-07-2003 04:22 AM