Old 22-06-2007, 11:13 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Land in South Manchester

I work for a company providing a therapeutic horticulture service in
south manchester. We are looking to rent around 0.5-1a, preferably
with glasshouse and or indoor areas already on site.
Has anybody got any ideas?
We would consider all possibilities at present from public spaces to a
private arrangement.
Any suggestions welcome
Julie Sherratt
Sowing Success

Old 26-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
"I work for a company providing a therapeutic horticulture service in
south manchester". We are looking to rent around 0.5-1a, preferably
with glasshouse and or indoor areas already on site.
Has anybody got any ideas?
We would consider all possibilities at present from public spaces to a
private arrangement.
Any suggestions welcome
Julie Sherratt
Sowing Success
Julie, I am at the beginning of starting a therapeutic garden in Stockport. Have you any advice?
Peter Rowe
Old 26-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I work for a company providing a therapeutic horticulture service in
south manchester. We are looking to rent around 0.5-1a, preferably
with glasshouse and or indoor areas already on site.
Has anybody got any ideas?
We would consider all possibilities at present from public spaces to a
private arrangement.
Any suggestions welcome
Julie Sherratt
Sowing Success
Hi Julie, If you are talking Manchester UK, try contacting the local council !! Down here in Cornwall, the councils ( together with private firms) run horticultural units as 'occupational therapy/ employment' for people with 'additional and special needs'. For example, google Kehelland horticultural centre, this will give you a flavour of the type of thing we have here in Cornwall.
Hope this helps,
Lannerman.