Old 09-07-2007, 03:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Save the Madgardener!

I've been lurking on this group for a couple years now. I
live on a boat and have recently been allowed gardening
access to a friend's yard. You all have provided us with
countless good advice and our gardening adventure has been,
on the whole, very successful. But there is nothing better
than getting online and finding one of Maddie's rambles to
savour. Since she has given me so many hours of enjoyment
I'd really like to help at least get her back online. So if
someone is organizing something I'd like to be included.
Please email me.

Seahag
debatsaltworkscreekdotcom

Old 10-07-2007, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

awwSeahag wrote:
I've been lurking on this group for a couple years now. I
live on a boat and have recently been allowed gardening
access to a friend's yard. You all have provided us with
countless good advice and our gardening adventure has been,
on the whole, very successful. But there is nothing better
than getting online and finding one of Maddie's rambles to
savour. Since she has given me so many hours of enjoyment
I'd really like to help at least get her back online. So if
someone is organizing something I'd like to be included.
Please email me.

Seahag
debatsaltworkscreekdotcom

awwww honey! That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard recently! My
toe is dragging in the dust here on the ridge.......and my face is
flushed with a huge blush! well..........the internet ain't off yet,
but I ain't looking a gift Maw Bell in the mouth. I'll probably get up
for the cataract surgery in the morning and discover I'm disconnected.
My love goes out to ALL of you out there. I will be writing my rambles
and saving them on Word Doc. and once I get my head and arse together,
I'll give all ya'll a holler back. ((((huge Maddie HUG)))))
Old 10-07-2007, 02:48 AM posted to rec.gardens

"madgardener" wrote:
awwSeahag wrote:
[...]

Heh, well, your fairies have been far flying
You have lots of friends and I sure hope you get that gift.
One way or another you'll be back and we'll be here waiting.
Hugs back at ya.

Seahag