Old 21-07-2007, 06:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default sunflowers and squirrels

Charlie wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:12:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Then, there's coprophilia, something which many dog owners are afflicted
with. Why they don't seek treatment is unexplainable.

????????????

I certainly have seen poo-eating dogs, but poo-eating humans?

What are you on about with *this*, Oscar? Ya didn't change subjects,
mid-thought did ya'? I am sure there are other groups related to
*that* discussion, butt I don't want to hear about it, thank you very
much!

Charlie

Actually, it refers more often to people who like to handle feces, often for
sexual pleasure. Dog owners like to leave piles of dog crap in public
places. From this, we can conclude that they are trying to share their
little perversion. They want normal people to play with their dog's feces,
just as they do at home with their dog's feces. It's nice that they want to
share, but they should do it on the grounds of some sort of institution
where they are being treated.

Old 21-07-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

[...]

You been watching "Pink Flamingos" again Joe?
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 22-07-2007, 04:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy Rose" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

How else do you explain people who let their dogs crap in the middle of
paved public footpaths in parks, or in the middle of sidewalks on public
streets? Some, when confronted, will actually say it's not a problem.

Coprophilia, obviously.

Old 22-07-2007, 05:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Billy Rose" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

I don't believe Divine actually intended to ingest that poodle's poo. I
think he got caught up in the moment, and it just kind of happened. A
bow and a curtsy to cinematic spontaneity, godlike in their execution.

If you should desire to delve into the bowels of brazen, shameless
coprophilia, Salò may be your ticket.

No, I don't like doody. Ick.

But those recklessly abandoned turds doo serve a purpose ...

http://madeyouthink.org/browse.php
Old 22-07-2007, 06:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Amos Nomore wrote:

No, I don't like doody. Ick.

But those recklessly abandoned turds doo serve a purpose ...

http://madeyouthink.org/browse.php

Now that's cutting edge art.

Old 22-07-2007, 11:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

First of all, I DID say 'dwarf' sunflowers. The plants aren't more
than a foot tall.
Plus racoons do not walk along that fence - I have seen them try and
fall off.
Also, more recently it has happened in the daytime.
It has to be the squirrels.
I will try and post some pictures of the flowers and the bitten off
part soon.
I have tried pepper spices and spray, not mothballs yet, and have
wrapped the
remaining sunflower heads in mesh.
We shall see...