Old 05-08-2007, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default It's Raining!

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
Seahag wrote:
And there's a great sucking noise coming from the garden!
Yippee!!

Seahag
Annapolis, MD

Hooray for you! Send me some, please!
parched in the sandhills of nc
rae

great. We have had 3 weeks of almost continuous rain in NZ, rain on every
day. Mind, we had a drought yesterday. Must've been 6-8 hours between down
pours. I hear a squelching sound when I step on the garden. You're more than
welcome to come over here and take as much as you want.

Old 06-08-2007, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

"rachael simpson" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
And there's a great sucking noise coming from the garden!
Yippee!!

Seahag
Annapolis, MD

Hooray for you! Send me some, please!
parched in the sandhills of nc
rae

LOL, I would if I could! Sure wish it'd been a nice long
soaker rain.

Seahag

Old 06-08-2007, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 6, 9:52 am, "Seahag" wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
And there's a great sucking noise coming from the garden!
Yippee!!

Seahag
Annapolis, MD

Hooray for you! Send me some, please!
parched in the sandhills of nc
rae

LOL, I would if I could! Sure wish it'd been a nice long
soaker rain.

Seahag

Hope you got more than we did on the DE/MD border about halfway up or
down. The birds all appear when we run the sprinklers, and cavort in
the spray and practically roll in the grass. The hummers are a scream
hovering in it then turning backwards and fanning their tails whilst
peeping. Nan in DE

Old 06-08-2007, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

--
BetsyB
"Nanzi" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 6, 9:52 am, "Seahag" wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
And there's a great sucking noise coming from the garden!
Yippee!!

Seahag
Annapolis, MD

Hooray for you! Send me some, please!
parched in the sandhills of nc
rae

LOL, I would if I could! Sure wish it'd been a nice long
soaker rain.

Seahag

Hope you got more than we did on the DE/MD border about halfway up or
down. The birds all appear when we run the sprinklers, and cavort in
the spray and practically roll in the grass. The hummers are a scream
hovering in it then turning backwards and fanning their tails whilst
peeping. Nan in DE

And here we sit in NJ waiting for any leftovers.

Betsy

Old 06-08-2007, 11:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

Nanzi wrote:
On Aug 6, 9:52 am, "Seahag" wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
And there's a great sucking noise coming from the garden!
Yippee!!
Seahag
Annapolis, MD
Hooray for you! Send me some, please!
parched in the sandhills of nc
rae

LOL, I would if I could! Sure wish it'd been a nice long
soaker rain.

Seahag

Hope you got more than we did on the DE/MD border about halfway up or
down. The birds all appear when we run the sprinklers, and cavort in
the spray and practically roll in the grass. The hummers are a scream
hovering in it then turning backwards and fanning their tails whilst
peeping. Nan in DE

Got over 2 inches of rain in bucket on deck here in Hockessin, DE.
Funny what a few miles difference makes
Frank
Old 06-08-2007, 11:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"Seahag" expounded:

And there's a great sucking noise coming from the garden!
Yippee!!

Seahag
Annapolis, MD

Well, it's not raining here! ( It's rained north of me and south of
me, but has only spit on my garden today. GRRRRRR!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 07-08-2007, 12:59 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Nanzi" wrote:
"Seahag" wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
And there's a great sucking noise coming from the
garden!
Yippee!!

Seahag
Annapolis, MD

Hooray for you! Send me some, please!
parched in the sandhills of nc
rae

LOL, I would if I could! Sure wish it'd been a nice long
soaker rain.

Seahag

Hope you got more than we did on the DE/MD border about
halfway up or
down. The birds all appear when we run the sprinklers,
and cavort in
the spray and practically roll in the grass. The hummers
are a scream
hovering in it then turning backwards and fanning their
tails whilst
peeping. Nan in DE

I think we ended up with about 3/4 of an inch over all. It
misted and dripped all night after the initial rain. My
Buddy has hummer and 3 other bird feeders so there are
always plenty of birds. I watched a couple eating what
looked like big worms off the hickory tree before the rain.
I just love it when birds come by for a shower from the
hose. I mostly get barn swallows on the boat...love them
little boogers Raised one one time.

Seahag

[IMG] code is On

RAIN SOUND RAINING RAIN RAINY RAINING SOUND RAIN RAINY Kulin Remailer Gardening 1 19-05-2011 02:42 PM
RAIN SOUND RAINING RAIN RAINY RAINING SOUND RAIN RAINY Kulin Remailer Gardening 2 19-05-2011 08:24 AM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 5 03-12-2004 01:46 PM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 0 30-11-2004 10:47 PM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 0 30-11-2004 10:47 PM