Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered User

Question Present ideas for my parents anniversary.

Hi all, it's my parents 35th wedding anniversary coming up and I wanted to get them a plant for their garden. 35 years is traditionally Coral, and more recently Jade so I was hoping to find a plant incorporating that in to it.
I'd like to get something that they can plant now, and that flowers. I was thinking of a Coral Honeysuckle. I'm not a gardener myself so was just looking for some information and any other ideas people can come up with.
I don't know what the soil type is I'm afraid; but they live in Surrey. The garden is big so it doesn't matter wether the plant needs shade or not...all sorts available!
Thanks for your help and guidance
Holly

[IMG] code is On

Kews 250th anniversary discoveries Dave Hill United Kingdom 1 23-12-2009 05:36 PM
List of bedding plant for Diamond wedding anniversary in late May CK United Kingdom 4 13-04-2005 01:47 AM
It's our Anniversary! Ray Orchids 0 31-10-2004 07:08 PM
It's our Anniversary! Ray Orchids 0 31-10-2004 07:08 PM
Happy Anniversary RAY Wendy Orchids 4 11-10-2003 01:42 AM