Old 18-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Registered User

Default Please Help Identify Tree!!

Hi All

New to the forum so i'll introduce myself. Im Adam, username Akumos. I'm 20, male and never been a gardener. However, I've always had an interest.

Moved into a flat with my girfriend and bought a plant. This lovely looking tree thingy. But now it's overgrown and not getting any taller. Can someone please help me identify what type it is and how to control the overgrowth.

Thanks for reading!
(PS. hopeing to get the picture in tis thread)
Old 18-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Registered User

Old 18-08-2007, 08:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 8/18/2007 11:58 AM, Akumos wrote:
Hi All

New to the forum so i'll introduce myself. Im Adam, username Akumos.
I'm 20, male and never been a gardener. However, I've always had an
interest.

Moved into a flat with my girfriend and bought a plant. This lovely
looking tree thingy. But now it's overgrown and not getting any taller.
Can someone please help me identify what type it is and how to control
the overgrowth.

Thanks for reading!
(PS. hopeing to get the picture in tis thread)

Please DO NOT post a message with an attachment in this newsgroup. Use
Flickr or a similar Web service for your picture.

--
David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

Natural foods can be harmful: Look at all the
people who die of natural causes.
Old 18-08-2007, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

If it is a young tree it can be controled by pruning. here is a site on
pruning.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/

--
Sincerely,