Old 07-09-2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Identify Flower Photos

Ann wrote in
:

FragileWarrior expounded:

At least I don't lie.

: :::sigh::: So now you're calling me a liar?

Killfile leaking ALREADY?

You really do suffer
: :::from last word itis, don't you? Where you came up with this is
: :::beyond me, but, now, go right ahead, you need it.....

Thanks. Am I back in your killfile again now? Good. I win. THX BYE

Old 07-09-2007, 09:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

Ann wrote in news:rsh2e390bj787djraidjsv0b1rstdckc7t@
4ax.com:

Janet Baraclough expounded:

The message
from Ann contains these words:

No, you just like to argue.

There's nothing wrong with that.

;-p

Janet.

But I didn't come herefor an argument! ;-

No, you came here to point fingers, call newbies names and pretend there
are legions of imaginary supporters behind your every post.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

FragileWarrior expounded:

Ann wrote in
:

FragileWarrior expounded:

At least I don't lie.

: :::sigh::: So now you're calling me a liar?

Killfile leaking ALREADY?

You really do suffer
: :::from last word itis, don't you? Where you came up with this is
: :::beyond me, but, now, go right ahead, you need it.....

Thanks. Am I back in your killfile again now? Good. I win. THX BYE

No, I don't use a killfile, never have, so you were never in it in
the first place. You win nothing except in your own obviously
childish mind. What I'm really puzzled about is how you came around
to calling me a liar. Are you just poking at anything to make
trouble? Seems like it.

As for me pointing fingers, the subject was dead way back up thread.
You seem to be the only one still thrashing around about it. Get over
it, the horse is dead and if you kick it much longer you'll just get
rotted flesh all over your shoes.

Now, like I said, you need it. Have that famous last word. Yes, you
can continue to provoke me, but all you're doing at this point is
looking more and more foolish.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 08-09-2007, 05:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Ann wrote in news:rsh2e390bj787djraidjsv0b1rstdckc7t@
4ax.com:

Janet Baraclough expounded:

The message
from Ann contains these words:

No, you just like to argue.

There's nothing wrong with that.

;-p

Janet.

But I didn't come herefor an argument! ;-

No, you came here to point fingers, call newbies names and pretend there
are legions of imaginary supporters behind your every post.

I just hate it when people I like squabble. Some where, some how, there
must have been a miscommunication because I know you are both good
people.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley
Old 08-09-2007, 11:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

I just hate it when people I like squabble. Some where, some how, there
must have been a miscommunication because I know you are both good
people.

In this particular subthread I was joking with Janet. I do that a
lot. Others seem to need to be hostile and nasty. That's their
choice.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

Ann wrote in news:lhu4e39c78421ldtmufhceag3395c9rs9d@
4ax.com:

Billy expounded:

I just hate it when people I like squabble. Some where, some how, there
must have been a miscommunication because I know you are both good
people.

In this particular subthread I was joking with Janet. I do that a
lot. Others seem to need to be hostile and nasty. That's their
choice.

Uh huh. Nuthin' hostile or nasty about THAT remark, was there?
Old 11-09-2007, 02:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 7 Sep, 11:24, Janet Baraclough wrote:
from Ann contains these words:
No, you just like to argue.

There's nothing wrong with that.
;-p

Hmmm... sometimes arguing too much brings you into troubles and gives
you a bad reputation. ;o)