Old 20-10-2007, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Cat lover forever

Although the phrase "cat care" may bring to mind thoughts of hard work
or obligation, with the right attitude and a little information, cat
care can become an enjoyable part of your day. If you do it right,
caring for your cat can be something that you actually look forward
to. Helping your cat stay happy and healthy is only as much fun as you
let it be, but by learning how to provide the optimum care for your
beloved pet, you can make care routines a treat for both of you.I have
a blog that has more information on some of what I've been writing
about. If you feel like checking it out, I would completely suggest
it.
http://catloverforever.blogspot.com/

One important part of making cat care fun is taking enough time to
enjoy it. If you whip through your care routine with one eye on the
clock at all times, you won't be able to fully appreciate the
experience of being with your pet.

Old 20-10-2007, 06:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/20/2007 8:44 AM, wrote:
[...]

Where I live, you best keep your cat indoors. There are many hungry
coyotes, owls, and hawks and even a few golden eagles in this area.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean