Old 13-11-2007, 08:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Choose An Indoor Plant

Plants can grow oup not only outdoor but also inside of your house.
But there are different ways to choose and take care of indoor plant.
Therefore, this video clip should be very helpful and give you an idea
about the indoor plant.

Here is the link: http://www.omygarden.net/Choose An Indoor Plant.htm

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely
garden: http://www.omygarden.net

Every thing about all flowers: planting, decoration: www.worldofflower.net

Old 13-11-2007, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Nov 13, 3:53 am, O My Garden wrote:
Plants can grow oup not only outdoor but also inside of your house.
But there are different ways to choose and take care of indoor plant.
Therefore, this video clip should be very helpful and give you an idea
about the indoor plant.

Here is the link:http://www.omygarden.net/ChooseAn Indoor Plant.htm

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely
garden:http://www.omygarden.net

Every thing about all flowers: planting, decoration:www.worldofflower.net

Is a great way to learn more about plants thanks for postin this.