Old 05-01-2008, 03:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default tree troubles

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"symplastless" expounded:

His usual spam.....

John, it's about time people reported you as the spammer you are.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 05-01-2008, 02:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

Just offering sound advice on the care of trees in a gardening news group.
Please stop harassing me.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"symplastless" expounded:

Just offering sound advice on the care of trees in a gardening news group.
Please stop harassing me.

You are harassing us with the constant repost of your same drivel.
It's spam, pure and simple. Stop posting it and no one will complain.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Ann" wrote in message
"symplastless" expounded:

Just offering sound advice on the care of trees in a gardening news group.
Please stop harassing me.

You are harassing us with the constant repost of your same drivel.
It's spam, pure and simple. Stop posting it and no one will complain.

No you have a psyc problem and think you should control who and what is
posted. Control freak!!!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"symplastless" expounded:

No you have a psyc problem and think you should control who and what is
posted. Control freak!!!

Oh, I guess it takes one to know one. Ignoring many who have
expressed the same sentiment and continuing to post what no one wants
to read anymore seems pretty controlling to me......

You're in many peoples' bozo bin. You have lost any credibility you
had with your constant reposting the same thing over, and over, and
over. I'm not in control of anything, I am expressing my opinion.

Learn.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tad Tad is offline

On Jan 5, 3:04*pm, Ann wrote:
"symplastless" expounded:

No you have a psyc problem and think you should control who and what is
posted. *Control freak!!!

Oh, I guess it takes one to know one. *Ignoring many who have
expressed the same sentiment and continuing to post what no one wants
to read anymore seems pretty controlling to me......

You're in many peoples' bozo bin. *You have lost any credibility you
had with your constant reposting the same thing over, and over, and
over. *I'm not in control of anything, I am expressing my opinion.

Learn.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked
******************************

Is there a way to block users so I don't have to see any more of
John's inane posts?
Old 06-01-2008, 01:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

Tad wrote in

ups.com:

Is there a way to block users so I don't have to see any
more of John's inane posts?

not if you read through Google Groups. you need a newsreader &
NNTP server. then you can filter & will see almost no spam, too.
lee
Old 06-01-2008, 03:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

Your comments have nothing to do with common tree care. Nothing to offer
anyone trying to lean. Please start your own post about topics other that
tree care

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
"Ann" wrote in message
news
"symplastless" expounded:

Old 07-01-2008, 03:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"symplastless" expounded:

Your comments have nothing to do with common tree care. Nothing to offer
anyone trying to lean. Please start your own post about topics other that
tree care

Get a clue, John, this is Usenet.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tad Tad is offline

On Jan 6, 5:04*am, enigma wrote:
Tad wrote
ups.com:

Is there a way to block users so I don't have to see any
more of John's inane posts?

not if you read through Google Groups. you need a newsreader &
NNTP server. then you can filter & will see almost no spam, too.
lee

I read these through a digest that is sent to me at the end of the day
and then I click on the link to go to google groups. I use the latest
version of internet explorer. From what I'm understanding it doesn't
sound like I can filter my email using these connections?

Thanks for your help and sharing your computer knowledge!

~Tad
Old 07-01-2008, 07:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Tad" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 5:04 am, enigma wrote:
Tad wrote

ups.com:

Is there a way to block users so I don't have to see any
more of John's inane posts?

not if you read through Google Groups. you need a newsreader &
NNTP server. then you can filter & will see almost no spam, too.
lee

I read these through a digest that is sent to me at the end of the day
and then I click on the link to go to google groups. I use the latest
version of internet explorer. From what I'm understanding it doesn't
sound like I can filter my email using these connections?

Thanks for your help and sharing your computer knowledge!

****************

Your service provider is Comcast, who offers newsgroups. Click this link
and also read the related FAQs.

How do I configure Outlook Express to view and post to newsgroups?
http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/inde...sSoftware17506

"If you would like to use Outlook Express as your news client, please
follow the instructions outlined below. Or, if you use Microsoft Windows,
you can click here to run a One Click Fix that will do most of the work for
you."

Old 08-01-2008, 01:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Tad Tad is offline

On Jan 7, 11:24*am, "cat daddy" wrote:
"Tad" wrote in message

[...]

Thank you very much! I'll look into that!

~Tad
Old 09-01-2008, 07:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

"Tad" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 5:04 am, enigma wrote:
Tad wrote

ups.com:

[...]

Uh, isn't Outlook Express the favorite target of Web viruses?
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.antiwar.com/eland/index.php?articleid=8282
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

[IMG] code is On

English Ivy Troubles wronp Texas 1 05-03-2005 05:49 PM
Potato troubles...? Kenneth Gardening 2 28-07-2004 03:02 PM
trimmer and chain-saw tune-up troubles Lawrence Johnson Lawns 2 08-05-2004 05:46 PM
Araceae Plant Troubles David Young Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
lantana troubles Peter Imes Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:08 AM