Old 12-03-2008, 10:07 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Water Wars

Water war issues would sound exaggerated towards year 2000 when we
started our Varuna delineation precisely with "water wars". Varuna was
still an unnamed object beyond Neptune that could not possibly account
for "jihad" or "water wars". Instead, the WTC happened, then Iraq and
as concern water, there is already hazard for over 41 million
Americans. Back in the year 2000 the "water ecology of the solar
system" was hardly an issue, but in the year 2008 we have the whole
ecologic picture in focus through our water lens. Oor oil lens can
keep our Academic Zodiac focused on the third sigil of the apocalypse
and Middle East issues, but it is through the water lens that the
future of the planet is determined. We don't know the exact percentage
of hazard because not all waters have been tested against drug
pollution.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:57 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Klaudio Zic" wrote in message
Water war issues would sound exaggerated towards year 2000 when we
started our Varuna delineation precisely with "water wars". Varuna was
still an unnamed object beyond Neptune that could not possibly account
for "jihad" or "water wars". Instead, the WTC happened, then Iraq and
as concern water, there is already hazard for over 41 million
Americans. Back in the year 2000 the "water ecology of the solar
system" was hardly an issue, but in the year 2008 we have the whole
ecologic picture in focus through our water lens. Oor oil lens can
keep our Academic Zodiac focused on the third sigil of the apocalypse
and Middle East issues, but it is through the water lens that the
future of the planet is determined. We don't know the exact percentage
of hazard because not all waters have been tested against drug
pollution.

Take more water with it, you are incoherent.

David

Old 12-03-2008, 01:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

Klaudio Zic wrote in

ps.com:

Water war issues would sound exaggerated towards year 2000
when we started our Varuna delineation precisely with
"water wars". Varuna was still an unnamed object beyond
Neptune that could not possibly account for "jihad" or
"water wars". Instead, the WTC happened, then Iraq and as
concern water, there is already hazard for over 41 million
Americans. Back in the year 2000 the "water ecology of the
solar system" was hardly an issue, but in the year 2008 we
have the whole ecologic picture in focus through our water
lens. Oor oil lens can keep our Academic Zodiac focused on
the third sigil of the apocalypse and Middle East issues,
but it is through the water lens that the future of the
planet is determined. We don't know the exact percentage
of hazard because not all waters have been tested against
drug pollution.

you need to turn your tinfoil hat the other way out. radions
are leaking into your brain!
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

[IMG] code is On

Water Wars Klaudio Zic Lawns 1 12-03-2008 12:28 PM
Newbie: Bindweed Wars Dr. HackenSack United Kingdom 10 17-06-2003 07:56 AM
Stars Wars logging machine? Larry Harrell alt.forestry 9 19-12-2002 10:54 PM