Old 14-03-2008, 05:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Xenophobic Theist' message of hate in "wrecked gardens"

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 03:50:32 -0700 (PDT), Ted
wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:53*pm, Ted wrote:
Never forget, never forgive those who have failed to protect American
citizens from the invasion.
Estimates range from 3 to 5,000 Americans killed last year by
homicides and drunken illegal
alien drivers.

ted

http://www.amren.com/*American Renaissance

Hopefully you drive a lot.

Is that a Buddhist precept? Wishing harm unto others? I must have
missed that in the brochure.

Fragil, you got it right. I don't think any of the great religions would
condone death for someone for speaking their mind. Perhaps Jangchubs
response to "Ted" wasn't an enlightened one but it is one that I shared
in the heat of the moment. It wasn't a wish for Ted's death but a
visceral reaction to his message which combined ostentatious concern
with social divisiveness. Not wanting to "kill the killers", I have to
hope that people will have enough sense to avoid these street corner
evangelists.

Ted got his information from a WorldNetDaily article by Joseph Farah
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103 . I find to be
parasites of the paranoid, delusional right, making money from
publishing articles that feed the rights neurotic, dark fantasies. If
you want an opinion, go to the above web site.

But WorldNetDaily article by Joseph Farah are just bottom feeders of a
more highly placed attempt to divide and fracture our society. The
source of the article in question is Representative Steve King, 5th
Congressional District of Iowa, http://www.house.gov/steveking/ ,
whose latest pronouncement is that al Qaeda will be dancing in the
streets if Barack Obama is elected President.

It appears someone has left the asylum door open. Yes, this last bit was
ad hominem.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/