Old 23-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Ioas

Default zygocactus problem

Hi!
J've recently interested in schlumbergera cultivation. J've got several
varieties of zygocactus and one problem : new leaves don't want to grow to
normal sizes and they stay small. They look pretty good, they grow often and
bloom normally. J do fertilyze them when they grow, water etc. J suspect
that maybe the air is too dry but J'm not sure.
J'd be very grateful if anyone could help me...

Old 23-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Marley1372

ehh.... oh nevermind....

Toad
Old 24-04-2003, 03:20 AM
animaux

On 23 Apr 2003 22:35:26 GMT, (Marley1372) wrote:

ehh.... oh nevermind....

Toad

Bwahahahahahaha! I thought the EXACT same thing!
Old 24-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Cereoid-XXXXX

J suppose Jou already know that Zygocactus is an obsolete genus name and the
same as Schlumbergera and that the plant has flattened stem joints and not
leaves.

What do Jou fertilyzink it whit?

Other than that, thank Jou for answerink Jour own questiog. Jit really saves
a Jot of time.

A google search will provide you with plenty of webcitez on Schlumbergera
kare.

Old 24-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Ann

"Cereoid-XXXXX" expounded:

J suppose Jou already know that Zygocactus is an obsolete genus name and the
same as Schlumbergera and that the plant has flattened stem joints and not
leaves.

What do Jou fertilyzink it whit?

Other than that, thank Jou for answerink Jour own questiog. Jit really saves
a Jot of time.

A google search will provide you with plenty of webcitez on Schlumbergera
kare.

Did you happen to notice where s/he was posting from?

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Old 25-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Cereoid-XXXXX

No Annie, do tell where she is posting from at!

Is it anywhere close to Boston?

"Cereoid-XXXXX" expounded:

Old 25-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Ann

"Cereoid-XXXXX" expounded:

No Annie, do tell where she is posting from at!

Is it anywhere close to Boston?

No, Poland. You are ridiculing the english of a non-english speaker.
From your ancestoral land. I thought the irony was rather amusing.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 25-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Cereoid-XXXXX

Sorry cheesepuff, its not my ancestral land.

Are you sure she's not from your ancestral land of Northeastern Slobovia?

Ann wrote in message
"Cereoid-XXXXX" expounded:

No Annie, do tell where she is posting from at!

Is it anywhere close to Boston?

No, Poland. You are ridiculing the english of a non-english speaker.
From your ancestoral land. I thought the irony was rather amusing.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

[IMG] code is On

A Buxus Problem, and a Pelargonium problem :-( ZoeM United Kingdom 11 18-07-2008 09:08 AM
Zygocactus Phisherman[_1_] Gardening 6 02-08-2007 09:42 PM
Zygocactus advice requested Ronald Cliborn Lawns 0 19-12-2005 03:36 AM
Zygocactus/Xmas Cactus David Ross Gardening 37 28-07-2004 06:02 PM
ST AGUSTINE (SEVILLE) PROBLEM Ian Sawers Lawns 2 03-06-2003 04:32 PM